All News & Events
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- A wonderful read on millennials and primary care February 14, 2020
If you’re the parent of a millennial, check out this beautifully written article in the Washington Post explaining why an entire generation may be missing the opportunity to receive the kind of personalized care we all cherish…it will resonate!
Click here to read article.
- The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-Neutral September 12, 2019Continue Reading
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine ...
- Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? September 12, 2019Continue Reading
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are born to ...
- Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback September 12, 2019Continue Reading
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality and length ...
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019Continue Reading
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity ...
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 7, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
- Please join us for a Discussion on Nutrition with Alene Baronian, a Registered Dietitian September 6, 2018Continue Reading
Please join us for an interesting and informative discussion:
Uncovering the Facts of these Trending Diets: Paleo, Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting and Keto
What You will Learn:
– what each diet entails
– understand the benefits and challenges of each one
Alene Baronian MS, RDN, CSSD – Owner of Eat 2 Perform Inc. and a registered dietitian for ...
- Dr. Stratz is in the News! March 17, 2017Continue Reading
Dr. Stratz was recently featured in Los Altos Town Crier on “Why I’m Becoming a Concierge Physician.” Read the full article here.
- The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-Neutral September 12, 2019